We pledge that our clients have the right:
• To prompt counseling services for managing money based on their financial situation;
• To treatment with dignity and respect;
• To be actively involved in a comprehensive assessment of their financial situation including an appropriate action plan;
• To express dissatisfaction through a Complaint Resolution Process;
• To discontinue their relationship with our agency at any time;
• To ask question and have their concerns addressed.
We are committed to providing you with a high quality professional service. However, if you are not satisfied with the services provided or you want to make a complaint, we ask that you follow these guidelines:
• Step One: Try to resolve the issue with the staff member involved giving him or her specific information about your complaint.
• Step Two: If Step One is not possible or the issue is not resolved to your satisfaction, write or call the Vice President at 800.922.9537 or 570.602.2227.
• Step Three: CCCS of Northeastern Pa. Inc. may request a meeting with you (phone or face-to-face) or seek more information from a staff person. The agency will respond within 15 days.
• Step Four: If your issue is still unresolved, you may appeal in writing directly to the President of CCCS of Northeastern Pa. Inc. After additional fact finding, the President will provide a concluding decision to you within 15 days.
CCCS of Northeastern Pa. Inc. Inc. serves all members of the community. We do not engage in the practice of discrimination in the selection and participation of clients on our programs or services with respect to race, religion, age, color, gender, national origin, or handicap.
Act your own wage!
Make the budget a family project. Everyone must be involved in order for it to work.
No more than 25% of your monthly income should go towards installment debt – credit cards, loans, car payments, etc.
Deposit part of your income into a savings account to meet emergency expenses.
Keep an accurate record of your cash flow and expenses in order to stick to your plan.