We pledge that our clients have the right:
- To prompt counseling services for managing money based on their financial situation;
- To treatment with dignity and respect;
- To be actively involved in a comprehensive assessment of their financial situation including an appropriate action plan;
- To express dissatisfaction through a Complaint Resolution Process;
- To discontinue their relationship with our agency at any time;
- To ask questions and have their concerns addressed.
Complaint Resolution Process
We are committed to providing you with a high-quality professional service. However, if you are not satisfied with the services provided or you want to make a complaint, we ask that you follow these guidelines:
- Step One: Try to resolve the issue with the staff member involved giving him or her specific information about your complaint.
- Step Two: If Step One is not possible or the issue is not resolved to your satisfaction, please write to or call the Agency at 1-866-699-2227 and ask to speak to a supervisor.
- Step Three: The Agency may request a meeting with you (phone or face-to-face) or seek more information from a staff person. The agency will respond within a few days.
CCCS of Northeastern Pa. Inc. serves all members of the community. We do not engage in the practice of discrimination in the selection and participation of clients on our programs or services with respect to race, religion, age, color, gender, national origin, or handicap.
Consumer Credit Counseling Service of Northeastern Pennsylvania, Inc. (CCCS of NEPA) has been acquired by Advantage Credit Counseling Service, Inc. (Advantage CCS).
Advantage CCS is Pennsylvania’s largest credit counseling and debt management agency. CCCS of NEPA will continue to be a trusted community partner in central and northeastern PA. The joined agencies will both continue to offer credit counseling, debt management, housing counseling, as well as bankruptcy counseling and education services.
Founded in 1968, Advantage CCS is headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania with ten office locations across the state. Advantage CCS is a Nationwide Non-Profit credit counseling agency that is approved and licensed to do business in all 50 states.